Monday, May 11, 2015

South Coast College Alumni Hired in Orange County Courts

Congratulations to three South Coast College alumni who recently were hired in the Orange County Court System -- Cassandra Caldarella, CSR; Kris Tanoue, CSR; and Vienna Chon.  Pictured below is Cassandra Caldarella who wrote this in the Why I Love Court Reporting Facebook Page.

"I'm so excited to get to set up my new office with awesome reporter roommates. I never thought I'd be excited to work in a cubicle again, but it's different because I'm still somewhat autonomous with no bosses looking over my shoulder. Having an officialship is like being a part of a family. I get to work with great court reporters and staff. Everyone has been so helpful as we get set up in our new position and new office."

If you want to know more about how you can obtain an officialship as a court reporter, click on South Coast College and GET INFO NOW.
Cassandra Caldarella, CSR